Junior Software Developer, SaaS Analytics team
As part of the SaaS development team you will be responsible to develop our new data science platform for Actimize Cloud-based solutions.
The new analytics platform will enable data scientists to use very large amounts of data in order to constantly improve the quality of Actimize detection.
The SaaS platform is currently being developed from scratch and runs on AWS.
You will have a unique opportunity to work with cutting edge cloud technologies and use them for building a cloud-based product that allows the world biggest financial institutions fight financial crime.
The development will be done in an agile environment that generates working software automatically and frequently (CI/CD).
As part of the team you will have end to end ownership on the services: Design, build, ship, measure and maintain our backend services and frontend applications.
• BSC/BA degree in Computer Science.
- Experience with SW Development with Java/Scala/ Python
- Experience with AWS services and technologies
- Experience in Linux development
- Experience with complex database applications - Advantage
- Experience with DevOps practices and common tools - Advantage
- Can-doer that can take a task from plan to completion
- Team player, excellent communication and presentation skills