DevOps ALM lead
In this role, you will be acting as a subject matter expert on the ALM tools used by Actimize Engineering (R&D) and product house. Responsible for streamlining the processes by leveraging integrations as well as providing ongoing support for the tools & processes.
- Manage R&D tools from the point of tool selection through implementation, ongoing operations and support, change requests, monitoring and control reports and license mgmt.
- Manage ALM Tools – Integration with ALM processes
- Develop ALM Dashboards and reports
- Linux system admin, with the ability to add applications and code
- Design pragmatic solutions with product managers, engineering leaders, and other stakeholders
- Support the cloud adoption journey either through migration scripts, software development, and/or integration designs
- Follow an agile development cycle with 2-week sprints to ship changes iteratively
- Evaluate algorithms for cost, efficiency, and robustness
- Maintain and administrate core infrastructure and services in AWS
- Design and implement CI/CD processes (GitLab)
- Maintain and build automation processes for infrastructure provisioning.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience building integrations/services and scripting
- 3+ years of experience with Python, Bash, REST APIs, C#, and Java/Groovy
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with source code management systems and CI/CD platforms (GitLab/ GitHub, Jenkins, etc.)- Mandatory
- Comfortable with tools administration - Jira, Confluence, AHA!, source control such as GitLab & SVN (and respective plugins)
- Experience with network/system troubleshooting on-prem, cloud and hybrid web environments
- Process-oriented – understand business processes of SW development organization and be able to support them
- Ability to multitask
- Data analytics and Agile mindset
- Comfortable with providing end-users support as well as acting as tools subject matter expert.
- Customer-oriented interpersonal & teamwork skills
- Strong English communication skills
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.