Experience Java Software Engineer
As part of the PaaS/SaaS development group, you will be responsible for developing our new platform for Actimize Cloud-based platform.
The new PaaS will serve software developers for creating solutions that fight financial crime and will be used by the biggest financial institutes in the world.
You will be part of the group that builds the data and developer experience foundations. The group provides a solid platform for software developers, data engineers, and data scientists to create excellent analytics solutions fast and in scale.
The development will be done in an agile environment that generates working software automatically and frequently (CI/CD).
We develop the platform from scratch and on top of AWS.
You will have a unique opportunity to work with cutting-edge cloud technologies and use them for building a cloud-based product that allows the world's biggest financial institutions to fight financial crime.
- BSC/BA degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience with Java - Must
- Experience with AWS services and technologies like DynamoDB, EKS, IAM, etc. - Advantage
- Experience with RDBMS or NoSQL DB – Must
- Experience with AWS development to the production environment – big Advantage
- Experience in Big Data technologies like Kafka, Flink, Spark – big Advantage
- Experience with microservices and mainly docker/container, spring boot applications running on K8S – big Advantage
- Experience with DevOps practices and common tools like Jenkins, Terraform - Advantage
- Experience working in a SaaS product company - Advantage
- Can-doer that can take a task from plan to completion
- Team player, excellent communication, and presentation skill
Main Responsibilities and Deliverables:
- Design, and develop technical solutions in a public cloud environment that satisfies business requirements
- Work as part of the development team towards the application in an aggressive deadline
- Fix bugs and care about enterprise-grade quality
- Adhere to agile development principles while following and improving all aspects of the scrum process
- Function as a subject matter expert in one or more product components
- Pro-actively contribute to process improvement activities: maintain the system, troubleshoot problem, find, and fix bugs.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.