Professional Services Engineer
Professional Services Engineer
NICE is the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions that empower organizations to make smarter decisions based on advanced analytics of structured and unstructured data. NICE helps organizations of all sizes deliver better customer service, ensure compliance, combat fraud and safeguard citizens.
About Nice Actimize:
NICE Actimize is comprised of talented, creative and dedicated individuals with a passion for delivering innovative solutions to the market. At NICE Actimize, we recognize that every employee’s contributions are integral to our company’s growth and success. To find and acquire the best and brightest talent around the globe, we offer a challenging work environment, competitive compensation and benefits, and rewarding career opportunities. Come share, grow and learn with us – you’ll be challenged, you’ll have fun and you’ll be part of a fast growing, highly respected organization.
NICE Actimize Premier is seeking a Professional Services Software Engineer to join our dynamic and growing Professional Services team based in Bolivia. Our behavioral analytics / machine-learning platform is the leader in providing Fraud Detection and Anti Money Laundering solutions. We currently have hundreds of Financial Institutions as customers.
- Oversee the technical planning and implementation of projects.
- Understand the technical challenges required to complete the projects and adjust as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the projects.
- Identify and understand technical project dependencies and risks, coordinating with respective teams as applicable to solve technical issues.
- Work with Engineering resources on developing 3rd party integrations.
- Work with Data Scientists and create Machine Learning models.
- Outstanding written and oral presentation skills with ability to translate relevant technical information to be digestible by multiple audiences (project-level resources to executives).
- Facilitate recurring technical meetings covering key accomplishments, upcoming activities, decisions, risks, issues and action items.
- Provide ongoing deployment progress to management using relevant reporting tools and dashboards.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in technical fields.
- At least 5+ years of experience in a Professional Services organization OR 2-3 years of experience in a software development organization.
- Strong ability to program in Python and other languages as required to complete tasks.
- Must have strong technical skills to understand how to use technology (internally developed, open source, commercial) to address challenges and reduce deployment times.
- Must have a keen analytical mindset to analyze large datasets with a focus on addressing any challenges arising from the analysis.
- Understanding of Web Services, RESTful interfaces, Networking and Web technologies.
- Understand data management and data transfer challenges including Extraction, Transformation, and Load.
- Prior experience working with 3rd party ETL software.
- Implemented Cloud based software projects.
- Knowledge of AWS, Python.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Update Line: Knowledge of financial systems and technologies including ACH, Wire, and Online systems a huge plus.
- Linux / UNIX.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.