Actimize is currently seeking a dynamic individual with high energy and drive to join the R&D Fraud Analytics and Data Science team as a Fraud Analyst.
- Research and analyze financial data. Leverage data analysis findings to develop new cutting-edge analytical features.
- Investigate and understand fraud patterns and fraudsters behavior. Identify means to distinguish between fraudulent and legitimate behavior.
- Define Fraud Analytics product requirements based on data analysis, business understanding, and market demand.
- Work with Software Development teams to execute Analytics product development.
- Collaborate with Professional Services teams to provide insights, training, project support, and documentation for the implementation of Fraud Detection solutions.
- Serve as an Analytics Subject Matter expert and support Marketing and Sales activities.
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience in Data Analysis.
- Experience with SQL and Python.
- Knowledge of Financial Fraud Detection.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Experience in Product Development or Product Management- advantage.
- Experience with Cloud technologies- advantage
- BSc. degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, or equivalent.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.