Strategic Sales Executive
NICE Actimize is comprised of talented, creative and dedicated individuals with a passion for delivering innovative solutions to the market. At Actimize, we recognize that every employee’s contributions are integral to our company’s growth and success. To find and acquire the best and brightest talent around the globe, we offer a challenging work environment, competitive compensation and benefits, and rewarding career opportunities. Come share, grow and learn with us – you’ll be challenged, you’ll have fun and you’ll be part of a fast growing, highly respected organization.
Responsibilities: The Strategic Account Sales Executive will be responsible for managing and growing strategic relationships and analyzing customer’s business situation to identify constraints and new opportunities due to technological advances. Drive NICE Actimize response to customer’s key business problems; improve NICE Actimize’s position for current proposals while enhancing long-term relationships.
Responsible for achieving annual sales quota. Personally negotiating Enterprise wide agreements. Coordinate and lead all sales activities to achieve the business goals. Ensure the proposed sales and solutions capitalize on NICE Actimize strengths and can be implemented successfully; promote trust in NICE Actimize; enhance NICE Actimize reputation for delivering promised result.
Develop and maintain high-level relations with 'C' levels. Create and maintain a high-level presence and a network of relationships to facilitate sales. Initiate and support, develop and monitor purchasing agreements between NICE Actimize and customer.
Education: BS or BA degree, preferably in business, finance accounting or computer science preferred.
· 10+ years’ experience selling Enterprise Software solutions to Tier 1 financial services clients.
· High profile sales person with excellent communication and presentations skills
· Proven successful ability to sell $1M+ Enterprise software/business solutions
· Ability to develop relationships with the ‘C’ level business users to sell based on business value
· Ability to interface with Sales Engineers and IT users to understand high level technical requirements
· Experience selling Fraud, Anti-Money Laundering or Brokerage Compliance Solutions a plus
· Global vision, creativity and long term planning ability required
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.