SaaS Platform Team Leader
NICE Actimize is comprised of talented, creative and dedicated individuals with a passion for delivering innovative solutions to the market. At NICE Actimize, we recognize that every employee’s contributions are integral to our company’s growth and success. To find and acquire the best and brightest talent around the globe, we offer a challenging work environment, competitive compensation and benefits, and rewarding career opportunities. Come share, grow and learn with us – you’ll be challenged, you’ll have fun and you’ll be part of a fast-growing, highly respected organization.
X-Sight is Actimize strategic project which developing the company next-generation platform for the financial crime domain over AWS (SaaS). We are looking for a strong experienced team leader to lead one of our teams. The team develops core components to our analytics platform. The manager is expected to be hands-on and have an in-depth technical understanding of Enterprise-grade product development with a focus on platform and data applications and Cloud technologies.
Main Responsibilities and Deliverables:
- Lead a highly-skilled diverse team
- Project manage the teams' delivery to a successful release by tracking work, dependencies, and risks and taking corrective actions as necessary.
- Facilitate and support team member’s technical and career growth objectives through training, leadership opportunities, challenging work assignments, and focused mentorship.
- Build the team by hiring the best engineers. This includes direct participation and delegation of all recruitment and hiring activities as needed.
- Be the technical focal point for the team members.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years of experience in software development
- 3+ years leading a high performing team in a software product development environment
- Extensive hands-on experience with Java– must
- Experience with docker/container & K8S - Big advantage
- Experience with iterative or Agile methodologies and techniques; Scrum, Kanban, or Lean-based approaches to software deliver a plus
- SAAS and cloud operation experience – Advantage
- Experience with data & DB (Spark, Redis, MongoDB, RDBMS etc), SQL & NoSQL - Big advantage
- AWS service knowledge (e.g. Serverless, RDS, EMR, APIGateway, DynamoDB, Lamda etc) – big advantage
- AWS Architecture experience – Big advantage
- Working knowledge of technical architectural styles and software design patterns & microservices a plus
- Experience with DevOps culture – Plus
- Knowledge and Experience with enterprise applications running on Linux – big advantage
- Experience in financial domain and specifically in the financial crime domain – plus
- Ability to motivate and inspire others to take on challenges and creatively overcome obstacles
- Great initiative; proven ability to tackle projects with a can-do attitude
- Proven experience in operating within a global environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent decision-making skills
- Team player
- Not afraid to “get your hands dirty”
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.