Sr. Business Analyst
NICE is the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions that empower organizations to make smarter decisions based on advanced analytics of structured and unstructured data. NICE helps organizations of all sizes deliver better customer service, ensure compliance, combat fraud and safeguard citizens.
About Nice Actimize:
NICE Actimize is comprised of talented, creative, and dedicated individuals with a passion for delivering innovative solutions to the market. At NICE Actimize, we recognize that all employee’s contributions are integral to our company’s growth and success. To find and acquire the best and brightest talent around the globe, we offer a challenging work environment, competitive compensation, and benefits, and rewarding career opportunities. Come share, grow, and learn with us – you’ll be challenged, you’ll have fun and you’ll be part of a fast growing, highly respected organization.
NICE Actimize is currently seeking an experienced Business Analyst to join our dynamic and growing Professional Services team based in Bolivia.
Main Responsibilities and Deliverables:
- Communicate with clients to gather and document requirements.
- Write business specifications.
- Write test plans and conduct testing.
- Prepare use cases, test cases and test data.
- Perform data analysis.
- Understand and explain functionality of Actimize products to business users.
- Work in multi-disciplinary environment with Software Engineers using waterfall and agile project methodologies.
- Planning and Performing Unit and functionality testing to ensure fit to design.
- Supporting customer by solving functionality problems.
- Interface independently with various R&D and PS Groups and with Customer Support.
- May occasionally need to work on client site and/or in different time zone.
Experience: 4 to 7 Years
Qualifications / Education:
- Financial services experience (banking, brokerage, or insurance).
- Knowledge of brokerage / deal /trade surveillance.
- Candidates must have proven and significant experience as a Business Analyst.
- Candidates must have customer facing experience, preferably in a Consulting or Professional Services capacity.
- Strong writing skills are essential.
- SQL knowledge (Troubleshoot issue), query data base to pull info. (Training is possible).
- Experience writing detailed specifications.
- High level English (verbal & written).
- Proven experience in operating within a global environment.
- Experience working in a complex matrix environment.
- Experience in working with various Database Management Systems, preferably SQL Server and Oracle.
- Substantial professional capabilities in the domain.
- Analyzes information and deduces conclusions within the wider professional space.
- Self-starter, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work in unstructured environment with limited guidance.
- Candidate must be a team player, enjoy analyzing business requirements and data and willing to go the extra mile to complete tasks.
- Previous experience in implementation of software applications in the financial services industry highly desirable.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and complete complex tasks.
- Problem solving skills, analytical mind with high ability for self-learning are essential.
- Actively seeks information, and shares knowledge with others.
- Actively engages others in work done, to expand and broaden professional domain knowledge and know-how.
- Acts as a point of escalation for problems within NICE Actimize.
- High attention to detail and works well in a dynamic and stressful environment.
- Holds full domain responsibility.
- Displays conceptual thinking and professional discretion in area of responsibility.
- Applies independent judgment.
- Able to resolve problems of moderate scope which requires an analysis based on a review of a variety of factors.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.