NICE Actimize is the world’s preeminent provider of Enterprise Financial Crimes Solutions to Financial Institutions across the globe. Actimize employs the industry’s most talented, creative and dedicated individuals with a passion for delivering innovative solutions to the market. At Actimize, we recognize that every employee’s contributions are integral to our company’s growth and success. To find and acquire the best and brightest talent, we offer a challenging work environment, competitive compensation and benefits, and rewarding career opportunities. Come make your mark on a rapidly growing organization singularly focused on helping our customers fight financial crime. You’ll be challenged, you’ll have fun and you’ll be part of highly respected organization.
NICE Actimize is currently seeking a Solution Architect to come grow with us in a dynamic and challenging environment.
- Credibility: The Architect’s primary objective is to establish credibility for the Professional Services Group to the client.
- Design: Lead multiple concurrent projects where both strategy and good tactical decision making are key. Design solutions to complex business problems by extending our proprietary software in ways that are supportable, upgradeable, maintainable and (ideally) would garner support across multiple customers.
- Communicate: Champion the understanding, support for, and value of the architecture function and strategy, lead the architecture function including direct and indirect team members, and secure active participation and strong advocacy from the Business and IT communities, customers, suppliers, and industry bodies.
- Present the Actimize solutions to our customers in a post-sales role, creating credibility for the Professional Services
- Lead the solution design effort on a variety of NICE Actimize projects
- Design, review and document the on-site architecture of the NICE Actimize solutions, working together with the NICE Actimize implementation teams and the customer business and IT teams
- Provide technical guidance and leadership to the project teams throughout all project phases, from planning to production deployment and beyond
- Collaborate with product management on defining new product features
- Create standard architecture documents, best practices and tools to be used by the professional services team in the various projects
- Work with presales teams to design and present possible solutions to potential new customers, as well as help with RFI/RFP responses
- Domestic travel required (up to 25%)
Experience in the following:
- Current role and experience should be Solution Architect
- Software Integration Solutions design
- Customer Presentation and Technical Writing
- Web architecture: web servers & application servers
- Database systems like Oracle and MS-SQL Server
- Java, AWS, Container technologies
- Designing for high availability
- Customer facing experience, preferably in a Consulting or Professional Services capacity
- Ability to learn new technologies very quickly and rapidly adapt to changing technology landscape
- Consultative approach to problem solving
- BA degree in Computer Science or related field or relevant experience (advanced degree a plus) with 8-10 years of technical experience with a software company
- Experience in the following:
- Hardware sizing
- System interfaces: web services, message queuing
- Designing for high-volume scaling
- System performance analysis and troubleshooting
- Experience within the Financial Services industry a plus (banking, brokerage, or insurance)
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.