Senior DevOps Engineer
You will have a great opportunity to work as part of a central DevOps team that provides enablers, tools, and workflows that powers and optimize Actimize R&D teams.
You'll be working with teams developing cutting edge cloud and AI technologies building cloud-based services, dockerized and OnPrem offerings. Providing solutions that allow the world's largest financial institutions to fight, prevent and manage financial crime.
- Design, and Implement cross-team and cross products enablers and tools used by the various team as part of their application lifecycle.
- Work with the various teams to design, implement, and optimize CI/CD pipelines on various environments
- Design and implement tools to control and optimize the cost of Actimize AWS accounts
- Leading cross division large DevOps projects
- Automate AWS Infrastructure using Infrastructure as code
- Manage the central R&D Kubernetes clusters
- Design and implement a new cloud-native container and Kubernetes based application development lifecycle
- Operate, monitor, and maintain Actimize ALM environment
- Design, Implement and manage CI/CD pipelines on various environments up to production.
- Lead POC and tech selection processes from idea to implementation
- Consult and advise R&D, CloudOps/SRE teams confirming operability, reliability, and efficiency specifications are achieved
- Interface and work closely with various R&D Groups (Architects, Developers, Product Managers)
- Deliver, share, and promote DevOps knowledge, community, and mindset across the organization
- Automate everything
Computer Science BSc/BA degree or equivalent experience
- At least 6 years of hands-on DevOps experience - a must
- Advanced Linux system administration skills – a must
- Experience with at least one programming languages Bash/Python/Java/Groovy - a must
- Hands-on implementation of CI/CD workflows – a must
- AWS development and architecture knowledge - a must
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes eco-system - must
- Experience with monitoring and log analysis tools such as ELK, Prometheus, Grafana, Datadog, etc. - advantage
- Experience using Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tools such as Terraform – advantage
- Experience with Jenkins – advantage
- Passion for new technologies, capable of learning new technologies quickly
- Great interface management with peers and managers, team player
- Ability to document and share knowledge clearly
- Excellent English, ability to communicate fluently with peers abroad
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.