Senior Software Engineer
At NICE, we protect people’s money, ensure their safety and improve their experiences. Many of the world’s leading companies and organizations are expected to manage these three critical elements of modern living. To do so, they are tapping into the power of data, which has become ubiquitous in both business and life. These organizations turn to NICE to operationalize this data to improve business performance, increase operational efficiency, prevent financial crime, ensure compliance, and enhance safety and security.
Since 1986, NICE has been the recognized leader in these fields, providing solutions which turn both structured and unstructured data into valuable and actionable information. Our success started by capturing interactions and our expertise has evolved into applying analytics on these interactions. Combined with our years of cultivating domain expertise in partnership with our customers, we can help our customers not only understand what’s happening in real time, they can predict what will be.
NICE has over 6,000 employees and a presence in more than 150 countries. Our team is proud of their many achievements. NICE is regularly recognized for innovation and the value it provides to more than 25,000 customers, including more than 85 of the Fortune 100. When it comes to turning information overload into practical business value, no one else comes close to NICE.
- Quick understanding of Product design, issues, improvement areas
- Design of software feature(s) per agreed architectures and requirements
- Technology evaluations through POCs and architecture decisions, present architectures to team
- Code quality and review
- Handling system performance, scalability etc.
- Degree in Computer Science, IT/Electronic Engineering
- 5-8 years of experience working on enterprise applications in software Industry as a software engineer
- Software development experience in Java, Multithreading, Junit, Linux, Git, Jenkins, Maven, Linux.
- Database Skills -- MS-SQL, Oracle
- A comprehensive familiarity and proven experience in OOD/OOP.
- Good Understanding of AWS and cloud native services.
- Has high-attention to details and works well in a dynamic and intense environment.
- Experience developing enterprise-grade software products that can perform, scale, and integrate into a broad enterprise ecosystem.
- Deep Knowledge and experience with software design patterns and how they can be incorporated into software design.
- Experience with enterprise Security requirements implementation
- Excellent interpersonal skills, demonstrated ability to influence others, especially in sensitive or complex situations
- Passion to educate and mentor others in engineering best practices and patterns, team player.
- Experience working with agile software development methodology
- Great initiative; proven ability to tackle projects with a can do attitude
- Ability to quickly switch from feature development to product maintenance (L4)
- Trading compliance knowledge will be added advantage
- Experience in Actimize technologies - AIS & RCM will be nice to have.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.