Software Engineer ( full-stack)
NICE Actimize is comprised of talented, creative and dedicated individuals with a passion for delivering innovative solutions to the market. At NICE Actimize, we recognize that every employee’s contributions are integral to our company’s growth and success. To find and acquire the best and brightest talent around the globe, we offer a challenging work environment, competitive compensation and benefits, and rewarding career opportunities. Come share, grow and learn with us – you’ll be challenged, you’ll have fun and you’ll be part of a fast growing, highly respected organization. Actimize Solutions development works towards delivering the best User-Experience for financial crime investigations and operations empowering teams of analysts to quickly identify and resolve issues faster and earlier as well as allow managers to optimize operations for the risk-aware organization.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions for our dynamic and growing Data Applications team, for AML, Fraud & FMC suite, in Hoboken. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
- Work with development teams and product managers to create software solutions
- On-boarding and implementation of new content sources
- Integration of existing content feeds/sources into existing applications and architecture
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Write technical documentation
- 6-7 years of experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar
- 5-7 years of experience developing complex Database environments (MSSQL)
- 5-7 years of development experience in C# and other back-end languages (e.g. Python, Shell scripting)
- Experience in ETL, e.g. Talend
- Front-end experience with one or more of the following: Angular, jQuery, Breeze, Bootstrap
- Exposure to AWS
- Proven experience in operating within a global environment
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Attention to detail, organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- BA Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.