Senior User Experience Designer
NICE Actimize is looking for a User Experience Designer to deliver exceptional experiences to our customers, enabling them to investigate financial fraud and money laundering activities with efficiency. As the primary design lead of the Xceed financial crime management platform, you will be involved in the full life cycle of design, partnering with product managers, engineers and marketing to deliver highly compelling, beautiful and easy-to-use products. Successful candidates are driven by high quality and are comfortable with growth, change and high volume output.
- Design new product offerings for NICE Actimize’s Xceed financial fraud detection and anti-money laundering platforms
- Provide user interaction and interface design support throughout product development, from initial concept to product/feature release and beyond
- Drive design in accord with the principles of user-centered design
- Define the user experience, including crafting user personas, workflow diagrams, storyboards, wireframes, visual design assets, and high-fidelity interactive prototypes.
- Partner effectively with product managers to solicit customer input, iterate to refine and deliver detailed design artifacts to engineering teams.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience user interface design, with expertise in interaction design, information architecture and prototyping
- Solid experience with Enterprise Software design
- Proficiency in using industry-standard design and prototyping tools (such as Sketch, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite, Principle, Axure)
- Proven track record of creating designs with clarity and consistency
- Excellent communication, team spirit, strong collaborator with product, marketing, engineering
- Degree in design, human computer interactions or related field or equivalent experience
- Portfolio required
- Experience of enterprise cybersecurity, fraud detection or risk management software
- Experience in data visualization design
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.