Head of Insights
Position: Head of Insights
Location: Hoboken, NJ, USA
NICE Actimize is comprised of talented, creative and dedicated individuals with a passion for delivering innovative solutions to the market. At NICE Actimize, we recognize that every employee’s contributions are integral to our company’s growth and success. To find and acquire the best and brightest talent around the globe, we offer a challenging work environment, competitive compensation and benefits, and rewarding career opportunities. Come share, grow and learn with us – you’ll be challenged, you’ll have fun and you’ll be part of a fast growing, highly respected organization.
NICE Actimize is seeking a senior-level individual with high energy and drive to join our team as a Head of Insights to build & drive forward our Insights portfolio to fuel financial crime & compliance programs and contribute to the NICE Actimize business growth and cloud transformation.
- Collaboratively define business and product strategy for our new Insights business through deep understanding of the market needs & constraints (operational, commercial, legal etc.) as well as NICE Actimize’s ecosystem & assets
- Define & implement profitable business model for NICE Actimize’s Insight’s business
- Identify & build new solutions which will bring quantifiable, incremental value to FC&C programs by partnering with our customers and with the internal product, analytics & engineering teams
- Own the overall product roadmap for the Insights solutions portfolio
- Own the product management process from initial market problem definition, through to product requirements, pricing, product development, positioning, product evolution and on-going product maintenance
- Build strong relationships and indirectly manage teams in a highly-matrixed environment with customers, sales, regions, partners, services, analytics and product groups
- Assemble product requirements from multiple sources (e.g. research, usability, customer feedback, partner data, competitive assessment) and communicate requirements to product development
- Educate and enable the customer facing organizations to ensure successful go-to-market
- Support sales and services in customer engagements—both evangelizing our solutions to assist with selling and capturing market requirements to bring back to the product teams
Qualifications & Education
- Minimum 8 years of experience in enterprise SaaS software product management
- Minimum 5 years of experience in building data-driven solutions for the financial services sector
- Strong knowledge and experience with revenue generating business models for subscription-based data-driven solutions
- At least 5 years’ experience within data, data science, customer/business analytics and supervising data analysts, data scientists, BI managers, and collaborating with data and machine learning engineers.
- Experience in building Financial Crime & Risk solutions – advantage
- Excellent leadership, collaboration, communication and change management skills.
- Experienced in working in a global matrixed environment
- Experience working with geographically distributed product management and development teams
- Masterful ability to prioritize long (and growing) lists of demands
- Strong written, interpersonal and presentation communication skills, and ability to confidently and clearly communicate to both internal and external audiences
- Strong team player who is easy to partner with across functions, cultures and geographies
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
- BA/BS Computer Science or Engineering preferred
- MBA strongly preferred
NICE Actimize is offering a competitive base salary, a bonus, and a full benefit package. Benefits include: medical, dental, 401K, vision, Life, STD, LTD, and a Flexible spending account.
Please send your resume with salary requirements to [email protected].
NICE Actimize Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, disabled veteran status or Vietnam era veteran status, or other legally protected categories.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.