NICE Actimize is currently seeking a Professional Services (PS) Sales Executive to come grow with us in a dynamic and challenging environment to join our team.
Professional Services (PS) Sales Executive owns the entire process of services engagement within the sales cycle related to new license opportunities. This includes selling the value of Actimize Professional Services early in the sales cycle, to responding to the services elements of RFIs and RFPs, preparing proposals, working closely with Sales and Professional Services to produce a Statement of Work (SOW), negotiating with clients to close Statements of Work (SOW), and successfully managing a clean hand over to the delivery team.
- Work with Sales and Pre-sales specialists in North America, to provide services related responses to RFIs and RFPs.
- Contribute to the Services RFP library, any improved or new responses to the Services portion of an RFI/RFP.
- Work with Pre-sales specialists and Sales Managers to understand solution scope, and recommend most favorable positioning of services
- Work with the service delivery teams to achieve early alignment in preparation for delivery
- Demonstrate a high level of ownership of services opportunities
- Develop effort estimates using an in-house developed estimating tool.
- Prepare proposals using in-house developed templates.
- Prepare SOW’s using in-house developed templates.
- Assist the team in the creation, maintenance and distribution of Professional Services sales materials and templates
Qualifications and Characteristics
- Financial services experience (banking, brokerage, or insurance) - A MUST
- Knowledge of brokerage / deal surveillance, anti-money laundering (AML) and/or fraud prevention – A MUST
- 4 years of external consulting or Professional Services experience as a vendor with selling Services – A MUST
- Education- Bachelor Degree
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills
- Comfort with internal and external negotiation
- Able to convey the value of services as part of an overall solution sale
- Client facing manner
- Ability to problem solve in a dynamic environment
- Strong sense of ownership for your work product
- Team oriented
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel 20% of the time
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.