Position: Director, Sales Canada
The Director Sales of Canada presides over the revenue and operations of a sales team. These sales executives are hunters that are the first and primary customer point of contact selling into this account base. As the leader, the Director effectively manages this team to expand the product saturation in the territory, build the customer base in untapped markets and displace NICE Actimize competitors while holding their own account base.
- Extensive strategic development and deployment of the organizational sales strategy as well as best practices methodologies that demonstrate NICE Actimize’s extensive capabilities as an advanced solution provider.
- Leverage sales and leadership experience to drive exceptional sales process and performance management within their department population.
- Provides results driven and thoughtful direction to sales individual contributors that improves sales skills and drives quota attainment
- Master a deep understanding of the qualitative strategies and initiatives of the NICE Actimize sales team, including an understanding of the performance metrics or KPIs that will be used to measure the success of execution.
- Drive and develop account plans with the sales executives that position NICE Actimize capabilities in anticipation of customer’s business strategies and goals.
- Consult and plan with internal sales partners and develop methods to address and resolve account challenges outside the capacity of the sales executive
- Confidently speak in great detail regarding all of NICE Actimize’s products while working in deep collaboration when necessary with the functional, industry or technical partners.
- When necessary engage account team, partners, and internal company resources in creating and executing account strategy
- Provide critical insights to the sales executives and customers that generate best-in-class credibility and contribute to a market leadership position for the company.
- Drive the analysis of customer’s business situations from multiple viewpoints to identify gaps and new opportunities.
- Create and execute high revenue, multi-year business plans with the sales executives.
- Communicate information about internal NICE Actimize changes and actions while protecting customer from negative impact
- Coordinate and lead the sales, presales, engineering and support efforts for the account to achieve business goals
- Achieve annual account sales quota.
- Ensure the proposed sales and solutions capitalize on NICE Actimize strengths and can be implemented effectively to promote trust in NICE Actimize and enhance the company reputation for delivering promised results
- Encourage the account team and partners to analyze competition’s potential offerings and leverage NICE Actimize strengths and relationships for maximum competitive advantage
- Develop and maintain high-level relations with VP, CIO and CEO levels
- Establish and maintain strong relationships and professional reputation within the account and throughout the sales cycle.
- BA or BS from an accredited university in a Business, Sales or Marketing field. MBA is also required.
- At least 10 years of experience selling multiple software products and services into sophisticated financial services accounts. A minimum of 5 years of previous experience leading a software or technology sales team is preferred
- Comprehensive leadership abilities around coaching employees and proactively managing performance as well as departmental development of objectives, goals and KPIs.
- Substantive exposure and engagement with the planning, execution and management of complex software sales and marketing projects.
- Exceptional communication and presentations skills that build confidence and credibility. Highly articulate and able to confidently explain complex models in a clear simplified manner.
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with the ‘C’ or VP level business users to articulate business value and influence strategic application of NICE Actimize solutions
- Inherent self-sufficiency, flexibility and confidence with a preference for autonomy to take ownership and manage activities & processes to achieve revenue results.
- Strong domain expertise combined with advanced strategic and project management skills. Able to manage multiple, complex sales opportunities simultaneously.
- Travel up to 50%
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.