Sr. Technical Support Engineer
Actimize Technical Support Engineer
- Review and investigate issues raised by client and provide accurate guidance based on current documentation.
- Be able to install, configure and customize solutions by following implementation guides and manuals.
- Reproduce client environment data, configuration and setup in order to investigate possible issues.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Utilizes software engineering tools such as configuration management systems, build processes, and debuggers in the software development process.
- Collaborates and adds value through participation in peer case reviews, providing comments and suggestions.
- Provides reliable solutions to a variety of problems using sound problem solving techniques.
- Performs technical root cause analysis and outlines corrective action for given problems.
- Work with customer and ownership for issues collaborating with higher tiers for end to end resolution
- Assist with Customers request assistance via many channels including, phone, email, and various web contact methods (chat, e-Services).
- Working in accordance with NICE support process, procedures, contractual SLA’s
- Documenting all customer interactions in CRM tool in accordance with SLA.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- At least 2 year in technical support facing customers and resolving issues.
- Fast learner with ability to educate her/himself on relevant technologies
- 2 years of experience with application development using Object oriented, JAVA, Windows Forms, SQL.
- Intimate knowledge of the customer’s connected applications.
- Excellent technical and analytical skills.
- Technical development/debugging and diagnosis skills (e.g. coding, scripting, etc.).
- Integration experience with desktop enterprise software applications.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to set own task lists and timelines.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Demonstrated interest and ability to communicate across technology and business boundaries.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science (or equivalent).
- Experience with at least one of these databases: Oracle, SQL Server
- Experience with at least one of these application server: Tomcat, WebLogic, WebSphere.
- Operating Systems: Windows and Linux
- Knowledge with XML, HTML.
- Familiarity with servers tuning and solving performance issues plus.
Good to have:
- Knowledge on Actimize landscape in Financial domain.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.