Position: Business Analyst
NICE Actimize is currently seeking a Business Analyst to join our dynamic and growing Professional Services team located in Bolivia.
Main Responsibilities and Deliverables:
- Communicate with clients to gather and document requirements
- Write business requirement specifications
- Write test plans and conduct testing
- Prepare use cases, test cases and test data
- Perform data analysis
- Understand and explain functionality of Actimize products to business users
- Work in multi-disciplinary environment with Software Engineers using waterfall and agile project methodologies
- Planning and Performing Unit and functionality testing
- Supporting customer by solving functionality problems.
- May occasionally need to work in different time zone
Qualifications / Education:
- 2-3 years of experience
- Financial services experience (banking, brokerage, or insurance) is a plus
- Knowledge of brokerage / deal /trade surveillance is a plus
- Prove experience as a Business Analyst is a plus
- Having customer facing experience, preferably in a Consulting or Professional Services capacity is a plus
- Strong writing skills are essential
- Medium to high SQL knowledge is a must
- Experience writing detailed specifications
- High level English (verbal & written)
- Proven experience in operating within a global environment
- Experience working in a complex matrix environment
- Education – Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in working with various Database Management Systems, preferably SQL Server.
- High attention to detail and works well in a fast-paced environment
- Substantial professional capabilities in the domain
- Analyzes information and deduces conclusions within the wider professional space
- Self-starter, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in unstructured environment with limited guidance
- Candidate must be a team player, enjoy analyzing business requirements and data and willing to go the extra mile to complete tasks.
- Previous experience in implementation of software applications in the financial services industry highly desirable
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and complete complex tasks.
- Problem solving skills, analytical mind with high ability for self-learning are essential
- Actively seeks information, and shares knowledge with others
- Actively engages others in work done, to expand and broaden professional domain knowledge and know-how
NICE Actimize Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, disabled veteran status or Vietnam era veteran status, or other legally protected categories.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.