Tech Lead Site Reliability Engineer
NICE Actimize is the largest and broadest provider of financial crime, risk and compliance solutions for regional and global financial institutions, as well as government regulators. Consistently ranked as number one in the space, NICE Actimize experts apply innovative technology to protect institutions and safeguard consumers and investors assets by identifying financial crime, preventing fraud and providing regulatory compliance. The company provides real-time, cross-channel fraud prevention, anti-money laundering detection, case management, fraud detection and trading surveillance solutions that address such concerns as payment fraud, cybercrime, sanctions monitoring, market abuse, customer due diligence and insider trading.
We are currently seeking to hire TechLead DevOps Engineer to join our dynamic CloudOps team that will manage Production environments for a new set of Actimize prodcuts.
- Build and maintain multiple environments on AWS
- Design, Implement and manage the CI/CD processes up to production environments
- Responsible for the network and security aspects of the Production environments
- Build a cloud-native platform Infrastructure according to the "infrastructure as code" principal
- Interface and work closely with various R&D Groups (Architects, Developers, Product Managers)
- Computer Science graduate or relevant experience/knowledge
- At least three years of experience as a DevOps Engineer or SRE- a must
- At least two years of working experience in a production env - a must
- Experience with AWS development and solution architecture - a must
- Experience with Network and security - a must
- Experience with monitoring and log analysis tools such as ELK, Prometheus, Grafana, Datadog, etc.
- Hands-on implementation of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery in complex products - advantage
- Experience with IaC tools - Terraform – advantage
- Proven experience with at least one programming languages Python/Java/Groovy - a advantage
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes technology -advantage
- Experience with Jenkins - advantage
- Passion for new technologies, capable of learning new technologies quickly
- Great interface management with peers and managers, team player
- Excellent English, ability to communicate fluently with peers abroad
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.