Tech Lead Software Engineer- JAVA
Work Location: Pune, India (Click here to find location)
NICE is the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions that empower organizations to make smarter decisions based on advanced analytics of structured and unstructured data. NICE helps organizations of all sizes deliver better customer service, ensure compliance, combat fraud and safeguard citizens.
NICE has made few major acquisitions last few years as a part of strategic business transformations. Global Business Operations is a corporate team that oversees and manages company-wide processes for sales enablement, operations and compensations. Major business units have their own Business Operations who work closely with Global Business Operations.
About Nice Actimize
NICE Actimize, a wholly owned subsidiary of NICE Systems, provides financial crime prevention, compliance and risk management products and services to the financial services industry and is a Market Leader in these areas.
Main Responsibilities and Deliverables:
- Develop/Configure software feature(s) according to design document & enterprise software standards.
- Work in multi-disciplinary environment with Architects and Business Analysts using waterfall and agile project methodologies
- Planning and Performing Unit and functionality testing to ensure fit to design.
- Supporting customer by solving functionality problems.
- Interface independently with various R&D and PS Groups and with Customer Support.
- May occasionally need to work on client site And/Or in different time zone
Experience: 4 to 10 Years
Qualifications / Education:
- BE/B.Tech with Practical relevant experience/knowledge
- Hands on experience in Java, Plsql, SQL.
- High level English (verbal & written)
- Proven experience in operating within a global environment
- Experience working in a complex matrix environment
- Proven experience in web applications: J2EE, web & application servers,
- A comprehensive familiarity and proven experience in OOD/OOP
- Developing in complex Database environments (Oracle or MsSql).
- Substantial professional capabilities in the domain
- Analyzes information and deduces conclusions within the wider professional space
- Starts to be seen as a professional by his team and peer community
- Responsible for developing/configuring feature(s), functionality for an enterprise-grade software independently
- Acts as a point of escalation for problems within NICE
- Familiar with coding concepts for ensuring high scalability, multi-user, secured coding
- Experienced in Multi-threading and concurrency
- Actimize knowledge/Development experience is plus
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently & complete complex tasks.
- Problem solving skills, analytical mind with high ability for self-learning are essential
- Actively seeks information, and shares knowledge with others
- Actively engages others in work done, to expand and broaden professional domain knowledge and know-how
- Has high-attention to details and works well in a dynamic and stressful environment
- Mentors junior members of the team
- Performs code reviews
- Holds full domain responsibility
- Displays conceptual thinking and professional discretion in area of responsibility
- Applies independent judgment
- Able to resolve problems of moderate scope which requires an analysis based on a review of a variety of factors
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.