Senior Specialist - OD & Learning
Role – Senior Specialist OD & Learning – Actimize
Location – Pune, India.
NICE (NASDAQ: NICE) software products are used by 25,000+ global businesses, including 85 of the 100 largest corporations in the world, to deliver extraordinary customer experiences, fight financial crime and ensure public safety. Every day, NICE software manages more than 120 million customer interactions and monitors 3+ billion financial transactions. Innovation efforts in cloud-native open platforms, artificial intelligence and analytics is driving rapid growth of our software products with reported revenues of USD 1.94 billion in FY 2021.
NICE India GTC is a strategic R&D and Operations center of NICE, employing more than 2000 out of a global employee base of 7000+.
NICE Actimize is currently seeking an experienced Manager OD & Learning to join our dynamic and growing global HR team located in the Pune office.
This role is responsible for driving the COE agenda for the NICE Actimize Global organization. As a trusted adviser on all HR initiatives, the role operates in deep partnership with the global HRBP’s and business in a wide range of capacities.
This role covers employees located in multiple countries.
Scope and Responsibilities
- Oversee, lead and execute the OD & Learning agenda and strategy for Actimize globally.
- Lead and execute employee-related programs and processes to drive a culture of success
- Lead HR processes, practices and initiatives to build and enhance organizational capability and add value to the business. This includes coaching leaders and managers, building winning teams, fostering a high-performance culture and related processes, talent management & succession planning, career management, workforce planning & resource management, learning and growth, compensation & rewards, global onboarding, wellbeing and more.
- Define and implement strategic HR initiatives as per Actimize vision.
- Work in collaboration with HRBP located globally to implement HR programs.
- Advise on organizational design and drive change management
- Project Manage Organizational Development initiatives to create and improve programs and practices delivered by the HR function, serving excellence to our organizational needs and talent growth.
- Project Manage Performance cycles, merit increases and monthly learning programs.
- To contribute towards the development, review, and improvement of HR by focusing on effectiveness.
- Implement Corporate run programs and initiatives.
- Develop content and design internal employee communication for Actimize.
- The ideal candidate will be a graduate, hold a HR or relevant professional qualification with 10+ years of HR COE experience and project management experience.
- Coming from a technology or consulting environment, they will understand the needs of the client group and will be comfortable delivering a focused, high quality HR service in terms of projects
- Experience of working in a matrixed business and HR environment in and international technology or services business.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and be adaptable enough to work in partnership with a diverse client group.
- A solid understanding of the full HR cycle is key, a thorough knowledge of performance management, talent management, development, mentoring and coaching, resource management and career planning is essential.
- Some travel required, the nature of the business might also require night/weekend availability
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.