Account Executive - MM
The NICE Actimize Premier team is currently seeking a motivated, seasoned, hands-on Account Executive to manage strategic accounts in the Mid-Market. Our Account Executives are hunters that are the first and primary customer point of contact selling into this account base, mainly focusing on Cloud solutions. As an Account Executive you will expand our SaaS product saturation in the territory, build the customer base in untapped markets and displace NICE Actimize Premier’s competitors while holding their own account base.
- Extensive strategic development and deployment of the organizational sales strategy as well as best practices methodologies that demonstrate NICE Actimize’s extensive capabilities as an advanced solution provider in a cloud, SaaS, environment.
- Experience with longer sales cycle opportunities with ACV deals over $500k.
- Leverage sales and account management experience to drive exceptional sales process and performance management within their TAM.
- Deep understanding of the qualitative strategies and initiatives of market, including an understanding of the performance metrics or KPIs that will be used to measure the success of execution.
- Drive and develop account relationships that position NICE Actimize Premier capabilities in anticipation of customer’s business strategies and goals.
- Consult and plan with internal sales partners and develop methods to address and resolve account challenges.
- Confidently speak in detail regarding NICE Actimize Premier products while working in deep collaboration when necessary with the functional, industry or technical partners.
- When necessary engage internal team, partners, and internal company resources in creating and executing account migration strategy into the Cloud
- Provide critical insights to prospects and customers that generate best-in-class credibility and contribute to a market leadership position for the company.
- Drive the analysis of customer’s business situations from multiple viewpoints to identify gaps and new opportunities.
- Create and execute high revenue, multi-year relationships with new customers.
- Communicate information about internal changes and actions while protecting customer from negative impact.
- Coordinate and lead the sales, presales, engineering and support efforts for the account to achieve business goals.
- Achieve annual account sales quota.
- Ensure the proposed sales and solutions capitalize on the Company’s strengths and can be implemented effectively to promote trust in NICE Actimize and enhance the company reputation for delivering promised results.
- Encourage the account team and partners to analyze competition’s potential offerings and leverage NICE Actimize strengths and relationships for maximum competitive advantage.
- Develop and maintain high-level relations with VP, CIO and CEO levels.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships and professional reputation within the account and throughout the sales cycle.
- BA or BS from an accredited university in a Business, Sales or Marketing field or equivalent relevant experience.
- At least 5 years of experience selling multiple software products and services into sophisticated financial services accounts.
- Exceptional communication and presentations skills that build confidence and credibility. Highly articulate and able to confidently explain complex models in a clear simplified manner.
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with the ‘C’ or VP level business users to articulate business value and influence strategic application of solutions.
- Inherent self-sufficiency, flexibility and confidence with a preference for autonomy to take ownership and manage activities & processes to achieve revenue results.
- Able to manage multiple, complex sales opportunities simultaneously.
- Domain expertise preferred
- Travel up to 50% pending Covid-19 travel restrictions and company policy
NICE Actimize is offering a competitive base salary, a bonus, and a full benefit package. Benefits include: medical, dental, 401K, vision, Life, STD, LTD, and a Flexible spending account.
NICE Actimize Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, disabled veteran status or Vietnam era veteran status, or other legally protected categories
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.