Technical Account Manager - Analytics
The Technical Account Manager (TAM) is a trusted advisor to NICE’s customers and will provide both proactive and reactive post-implementation support ensuring alignment with the Customer’s priorities and NICE’s business objectives. The TAM is responsible for maintaining a strategic relationship across all client business units influencing tactical activities to drive service excellence for designated accounts. The TAM is required to be a subject matter expert in the NICE Solutions deployed at their designated clients and ensure maximum value is achieved from the NICE solution. You will be the primary interface between the Customers and NICE’s support organizations while managing critical issues, problems and requests related to escalations and missed expectations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Overall responsibility throughout the project lifecycle including Initiation, Data Acquisition, Configuration, Data Validation, UAT, Tuning and Deployment phases.
- Manage all project tasks including schedules, budgets, and resources, to ensure that quality solutions are delivered within time and cost constraints.
- Establish relationships and effectively communicate with key members of client team including business users and management personnel.
- Prepare project status reports and presentations to keep management, customers and others informed of the project status and issues.
- Develop, implement and maintain standard practices for client implementations aligned with the Essentials TAM operating model
- Communicate and advocate customer requirements and concerns to product management team, R&D and other internal stakeholders
- Create & manage project plans. Define project schedules, allocate resources and monitor progress.
- Get involved in project at high level for functional and technical aspects.
- Co-ordination of multiple projects amongst different internal teams and stake holders.
- Align project objectives with company goals, and make sure project team is clear on objective
- May require some travel to client sites – approximately 10% once workplaces open – post-pandemic
Knowledge & Skills:
- Good knowledge of Actimize AML and Fraud Solutions.
- Possess excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Strong ability to use facts and data to influence decisions
- Ability to prioritize and make appropriate decisions.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and maintain quality standards.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, strong customer service and interpersonal skills, plus a demonstrated ability to work with a diverse group of associates.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of management and customers.
- Ability to work with minimal guidance or supervision in a time critical environment.
- Ability to be flexible and quickly adapt to changing business needs and processes.
Education & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in service delivery environment.
- BS Degree in computer science, engineering or work equivalence.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.