Tech Manager DevOPs
Tech Manager – DevOps
Job Title Tech Manager – DevOps
Location Pune, India
• Run a team of Devops and Software Engineers
• Take responsibility of ensuring that team delivers on all global initiatives undertaken in a timely manner and with
• Liaise with R &D team effectively to understand gaps and possibilities , and come up with effective technical
solutions for PS Team
• Work closely with Program Manager – PS Initiatives to ensure effective deliveries
• Design, Plan, Execute initiatives that are based on DevOps or software engineering
• Work closely with implementers to design and deliver Container based deployments. Be a advisor/consultant to
• Help implement Continuous Delivery and Continuous Deployments with team
• Set up and maintain processes and environments for continuous integration and deployment.
• Oversee\Consult: Build and release in development, test and production environments, as needed.
• Monitor, manage and provision cloud infrastructure considering realistic usage, pattern, load and most importantly
• Expert in sizing the instances/vms considering Network, Storage, Performance and Security.
• Maintain releases and manage key information such as build and release procedures, dependencies, and
• Build and mentor a team of cloud-devops engineers who can build Cloud-Devops-Automation.
• Build and mentor software engineers for development of tools to improve delivery efficiencies globally
• 12+ years of experience in DevOps, with at least some exposure to software development
• 3+ years leading a high performing team
• Well Versed with Hands-On experience on DevOps, Containerization, Cloud.
NICE Actimize is the largest and broadest provider of financial crime, risk and compliance solutions for regional and
global financial institutions, as well as government regulators. Consistently ranked as number one in the space, NICE
Actimize experts apply innovative technology to protect institutions and safeguard consumers’ and investors’ assets by
identifying financial crime, preventing fraud and providing regulatory compliance.
We have a very key open position : Tech Manager –DevOps. The Tech Manager-DevOps will run the global PS DevOps
team, which will cover Containerization as well as Jenkins, Maven, Ansible and related technologies.
Containerization experience, knowledge on Docker , Kubernetes and container cluster management
• Experience in managing ContainerOrchestration platforms like: EKS, AKS, Rancher
• Ability to understand Container setup/design done on Product by R & D , and ability to devise a clear path for
container based delivery of such product
• Currently working on DevOps, Software Engineering and Cloud Computing practices.
• Hands on expert in DevOps especially Containers, Cloud technologies
• Setting up the DevOps, Containers and Cloud practice for the company.
• Hands on expert in Continuous Delivery/Deployment and DevOps tools
• Proactive at identifying ways to improve processes to make them more reliable and efficient Communicate with
DevOps, software engineers on schedules and priorities and ensure the releases are on track. Good debugging skills.
• Experience with AWS services such as EC2, VPC, RDS, CloudWatch, CloudFront, Route53, Jenkins, Automation Tools
• Must have sufficient knowledge in Object-oriented programming concepts; Java/JEE preferred
• Strong knowledge of source repository administration (SVN/GIT) & experience utilizing software build/configuration
tools such as Jenkins, Maven and Ant is essential.
• Possesses a solid understanding of modern web application architecture, TCP/IP, HTTP, and complex cloud network and security topologies
• Excellent technical skills. Development background. SQL will be an added advantage
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Strong relationship-building, collaboration, and written/verbal communication skills
• Good understanding of a complex and global business environment
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.