Technical Support Manager
Technical Support Engineer
NICE Actimize is seeking a Technical Support Engineer. Our behavioral analytics / machine-learning platform is the leader in providing Fraud Detection solutions.
- Provide Tier 1-2 Technical Support to customers and partners on product and integration issues.
- Support product usage questions and customer education.
- Troubleshoot network and data feed issues including VPN connection errors, improperly decrypted files, SFTP misconfiguration, etc.
- Engage with enterprise accounts on the phone and may be required to participate in customer account reviews as subject matter expertise.
- Resolve the majority of issues on first interaction basis.
- Use Salesforce Service Cloud and Jira to intake, manage, and facilitate issue resolution.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience in networking, data exchange, browsers, Linux, SQL, etc.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- High level of responsiveness in both phone and e-mail communications.
- 5+ number of years of experience in Technical Support of a related field.
- BA/BS Degree in a technical field.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience in the banking industry is desired.
- A programming and scripting background in Python, Bash, and\or other programming languages is a plus.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.