Sales Development Representative
Sales Development Representative
The NICE Actimize Premier team is currently seeking a self-motivated, enthusiastic, and results-oriented Sales Development Representative to generate new business opportunities, own sales infrastructure tools and act as a mentor for the Sales Development Representatives. As an integral part of the Go To Market (GTM) team, you will lead the charge to investigate prospective clients’ company structure, industry positioning and any other relevant information to secure an opportunity for the broader sales team.
- Achieve pipeline goals by generating SQLs (Sales Qualified Leads) from inbound marketing leads and outbound account-based prospecting.
- Lead and manage the team’s performance against activity metrics (call, email and social).
- Collaborate with field on targeted ABM (Account-Based Marketing) programs for prospecting Net New logos.
- Engage Channel Account Managers to build pipeline with mutual campaigns, training, and support.
- Participate in management reviews on productivity metrics and KPIs (key performance indicators) that support the MQL (Marketing Qualified Lead) to SQL opportunity progression process.
- Act as mentor and assist with onboarding of SDRs (Sales Development Representatives).
- Represent the SDRs in cross-functional meetings and trainings as required.
- Manage Tech stack buildout and best practices centered around outbound cadence management.
- Interlock with marketing for ROI (return on investment) reporting against campaigns.
- Create workflow and manage operational best practices on documenting lead qualification criteria and appointment setting activities in Salesforce.
- 12+ months lead generation, sales development, or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years software or financial technology sales experience required with demonstrated success in a quota-bearing environment.
- Proficiency in all telephone, email and online prospecting tasks utilizing Salesforce, LinkedIn, Candence management applications, and other tele-tech stack tools. (Experience with SalesLoft, ZoomInfo preferred)
- Superior verbal communication skills and confidence in interacting with senior-level executives.
- Comfort and experience in being measured and compensated against metrics.
- Strong teamwork, communication, process, and project management skills.
- Proven track record of quota attainment with a focus on Net New pipeline generation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Management, Communications or similar field or equivalent work experience required.
NICE Actimize Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, disabled veteran status or Vietnam era veteran status, or other legally protected categories
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.