NICE is the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions that empower organizations to make smarter decisions based on advanced analytics of structured and unstructured data. NICE helps organizations of all sizes deliver better customer service, ensure compliance, combat fraud and safeguard citizens.
About Nice Actimize
NICE Actimize is comprised of talented, creative and dedicated individuals with a passion for delivering innovative solutions to the market. At NICE Actimize, we recognize that every employee’s contributions are integral to our company’s growth and success. To find and acquire the best and brightest talent around the globe, we offer a challenging work environment, competitive compensation and benefits, and rewarding career opportunities. Come share, grow and learn with us – you’ll be challenged, you’ll have fun and you’ll be part of a fast growing, highly respected organization.
NICE Actimize is currently seeking an experienced Software Engineer to join our dynamic and growing Professional Services team based in Atlanta , GA or Hoboken, NJ.
Main Responsibilities and Deliverables:
- Develop/Configure software feature(s) according to design document & enterprise software standards.
- Work in multi-disciplinary environment with Architects and Business Analysts using waterfall and agile project methodologies
- Planning and Performing Unit and functionality testing to ensure fit to design.
- Supporting customer by solving functionality problems.
- Interface independently with various R&D and PS Groups and with Customer Support.
- May occasionally need to work on client site and/or in different time zone
Experience: 4 to 7 Years
Qualifications / Education:
- BE/B.Tech with Practical relevant experience/knowledge
- Hands on experience in Plsql, SQL.
- High level English (verbal & written)
- Proven experience in operating within a global environment
- Experience working in a complex matrix environment
- Proven experience in web applications: J2EE, web & application servers,
- A comprehensive familiarity and proven experience in OOD/OOP
- Experience in working with various Database Management Systems, preferably SQL Server and Oracle.
- Excellent working knowledge of at least two operating systems: Windows, UNIX or LINUX
- Substantial professional capabilities in the domain
- Analyzes information and deduces conclusions within the wider professional space
- Responsible for developing/configuring feature(s), functionality for an enterprise-grade software independently
- Familiar with coding concepts for ensuring high scalability, multi-user, secured coding
- Experienced in Multi-threading and concurrency
- Self-starter, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in implementation of software applications in the financial services industry highly desirable
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and complete complex tasks.
- Problem solving skills, analytical mind with high ability for self-learning are essential
- Actively seeks information, and shares knowledge with others
- Actively engages others in work done, to expand and broaden professional domain knowledge and know-how
- Acts as a point of escalation for problems within NICE Actimize
- High attention to detail and works well in a dynamic and stressful environment
- Performs code reviews
- Holds full domain responsibility
- Displays conceptual thinking and professional discretion in area of responsibility
- Applies independent judgment
- Able to resolve problems of moderate scope which requires an analysis based on a review of a variety of factors
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.