Software Engineer ( FullStack)
Software Engineer (Fullstack)
NICE Actimize is seeking a Software Engineer to join our Engineering team. In this position, you will play a key role in building our next generation SaaS based Visual Analytics product using Java and web technologies. Ideal candidates will have a passion for working on high-performance, big data systems, strong experience designing, building, and maintaining production systems and a history of collaborating across multiple organizations. Will act as a team lead drive design and implementations.
What you will do:
- Architect, design and build next generation SaaS based visual analytics product using Java and Web technologies.
- Apply multi-threaded Java programming skills working against large databases.
- Puzzle out complex data problems.
- Work in a highly collaborative team environment to define, design and implement our next generation architecture and products.
- Write and execute test cases, interact closely with Quality Assurance to ensure timely delivery of stable software.
Your Skillset should include recent and extensive experience in:
- Extensive experience designing and developing scalable multi-tenant SaaS-based solutions and using cloud services like Amazon AWS and/or Azure.
- 5+ year of strong knowledge and experience with Java, Mysql.
- Strong development experience with Spring & Hibernate.
- Thorough understanding of database concepts both in the SQL and NoSQL world.
- Experience developing RESTful API
- Strong analytical background and excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Self-motivated problem-solver: a go-getter with a can-do attitude.
- Experience working in an Agile methodology development environment and using Jira
- Experience with CI/CD practice and using Jenkins, Artifactory, Docker
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering or another technical field.
- Familiarity with JSF
- Experience with authentication and authorization
- Experience with internationalization
- Financial Fraud or malware/internet intrusion detection software
- Experience working on leverage Machine Learning as part of the whole solution
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.