Sponsorship Campaign Manager
Sponsorship Campaign Manager
New York Public Radio (NYPR) seeks a cross-platform Campaign Manager reporting to the Director of Ad Operations. The Campaign Manager is responsible for maintaining advertising campaigns on all NYPR platforms including broadcast radio, on-demand audio, and digital display. Responsibilities encompass all post-sale execution including, but not limited to, trafficking, log preparation, campaign optimization, reconciliation and reporting and overall campaign delivery. Revenue retention is a crucial part of this role.
- Ensure timely launch of all campaigns
- Help manage the preparation and maintenance of on-air logs
- Process new flights and facilitate any technical implementations such as third-party tags, as needed
- Perform mid campaign updates, optimization, and investigate reporting discrepancies
- Monitor performance of all active campaigns against goals to guarantee full and satisfactory delivery of campaign
- Effectively communicate with internal sales, marketing, and finance teams to efficiently accommodate sponsors and maintain revenue
- Provide ongoing quality assurance support for all ad campaigns
- 2-3 years prior experience in sales support role required, especially with exposure to ad operations
- Experience with trafficking using a tool such as Wide Orbit or Marketron
- Familiarity with digital media and advertising
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Strong comfort level with cloud-based tools such as Dropbox, Google Workspace and other SaaS products
- Ability to work well independently as well as collaboratively
- Ability to quickly learn and master new systems
- Strong, analytical problem-solving skills
- Affinity for Public Radio, a plus
This is a full-time role that includes benefits. New York Public Radio offers competitive compensation with excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance, and paid time off benefits including vacation, personal, sick time and parental leave.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic this role is currently operating in a remote capacity. However, this position is not a permanent remote position and is part of the New York City staff, and may be expected to work fully from the New York office when it is safe to do so.
Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
New York Public Radio is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We continuously strive to place our employees at the center of our thinking and elevate inclusive practices to develop and support a more engaged and productive workforce. Our journalism and operations in the service of that journalism benefit from a broad range of perspectives, from all backgrounds, at all levels of the organization. Diversity is essential to honest, authentic, accurate storytelling and reportage; creating an institution in which all voices are encouraged, valued, and heard.
New York Public Radio is an equal opportunity employer committed to achieving the goal of equal employment opportunity for all. Applicants and employees are considered and evaluated for positions without regard to mental or physical disability, race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship status, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, employment status or any protected federal, state or local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.