Digital Campaign Manager, New York Public Radio
New York Public Radio (NYPR) seeks to expand our Digital Traffic Team to manage our fast-growing Digital business. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Ad Operations, the Digital Campaign Manager is responsible for maintaining all aspects of advertising campaigns on all NYPR platforms including display, mobile, apps, email, live audio streams, and podcasts.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to, inventory management, pre-sale data collection, post-sale recap, campaign optimization, execution and overall campaign delivery. Revenue retention is a crucial part of this role. The Digital Campaign Manager will also work closely with the sales team to secure both client and internal approval for all digital creative (both audio and display).
- Ensure timely launch of all digital campaigns in display and on-demand audio.
- Work with clients to facilitate technical implementation of third-party rich media vendors and third-party tags.
- Perform mid campaign updates, optimization, and investigate reporting discrepancies.
- Monitor performance of all active campaigns against goals to guarantee full and satisfactory delivery of campaign.
- Effectively communicate with internal sales, marketing, finance, and product teams.
- Ongoing quality assurance support for all ad campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-5 years prior experience in sales support role / ad operations role at a media company, preferably a digital audio company.
- Knowledge of different ad types and how to communicate specs effectively to clients.
- Experience with an ad server required; Familiarity with DFP, Google Analytics, Adswizz, LiveIntent, Quantcast, and MOAT preferred.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to quickly learn and master new systems.
- Ability to efficiently manage time and priorities is critical.
- Strong, analytical problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with digital audio, including live streaming and on-demand audio.
- Familiarity with IAB Standard Terms and Conditions.
- Familiarity with front-end order management systems such as Wide Orbit a plus.
- Affinity for Public Radio, a plus.
- Affinity for podcasts, a plus.
Please submit cover letter along with salary requirements and resume. New York Public Radio must receive all information requested in order to consider your candidacy.
New York Public Radio is an Equal Opportunity Employer and invites and encourages qualified applicants from all walks of life.