About News America Marketing
News America Marketing (NAM) is the premier marketing partner of some of the world’s most well-known brands, and its broad network of shopper media, incentive platforms, and custom merchandising services influences the purchasing decisions of online and offline shoppers across the U.S. and Canada. News America Marketing’s solutions are available via multiple distribution channels, including publications, in stores and online, primarily under the SmartSource brand name and through the Checkout 51 mobile application. News America Marketing, headquartered in New York, is a subsidiary of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV) and can be visited online at newsamerica.com.
We are excited to share that we are looking for an entry level Contracts Coordinator/Administrator to join our Wilton, CT team! This dynamic entry level position will be responsible for identifying areas of inventory gaps, implementing and analyzing solutions for Pricing and Category Management.
- Strong work ethic
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills
- Multi-task oriented
- Work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to analyze data to formulate effective solutions
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Initiative and follow-through
- Provide professional, prompt, high-quality service and assistance to Sales and other internal support teams
- Review / Approval of Contracts & Addendums for FSI, Digital, and Direct Mail business prior to client signature
- Ensure all rates are accurate and proper terms and conditions are used on contracts
- Ensure margins are within the approved limit for Direct Mail / Digital orders
- Process orders/revenue in Order Management systems and Salesforce, following revenue recognition standards
- Maintain all support documents for auditing purposes
- Review In-Store category reservations for late business
- Create ad hoc financial analysis and assist with projects as needed
- BS degree in Finance/Accounting
- Strong Excel skills and analytical skills a must. Salesforce experience a plus.
- Strong communication and organizational skills a must
- Strong time management skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and presentation skills a must
- Ability to work independently and take initiative to improve processes, procedures, and controls
News America Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities.
Applicant Privacy Notice
Your personal information will be collected and used by News America Marketing and/or its affiliated companies to process and respond to your application, contact you regarding current and future employment or internship opportunities and as otherwise set out in our Applicant Privacy Notice available here: Applicant Privacy Notice