Digital Account Manager
Digital Account Manager
The Digital Account Manager is part of a key team managing the build, execution and delivery success of all digital media with a focus on programmatic and targeted email. Ensuring all campaigns are set up for success through establishing solid and trusted partnerships with media vendors, interfacing with clients to navigate issues, ensure good performance, and grow client relationships and retention. The Digital Account Manager will also work with internal teams to educate them on best practices in the ever-changing digital landscape ensuring client goals are achieved and best in class customer support is a constant deliverable.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about digital media, great at client service, and an excellent problem solver.
- Serves as primary point of contact to existing clients ensuring flawless campaign execution and management
- Ensure smooth coordination of campaign deliverables
- Works closely with key partners on day-to-day processes including campaign set-up, receipt of creative or tags, trafficking, optimization, troubleshooting and QA
- Monitor campaign performance; recommend and execute necessary in flight adjustments across multi-media deliveries
- Coordinates with Sales on campaign results and renewal strategies based on client/program insights
- Consistently provide detailed updates on activities to the Director
- Willingness to take full ownership of client success, have a sales-driven personality and a competitive nature
- Ability to efficiently and effectively produce high quality work
- Detail-oriented, articulate and confident with a strong work ethic with excellent organizational, project/time management, and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to work with diverse and cross-functional teams and prioritize multiple deliverables
- Strong team player
- Ability to proactively approach situations and defuse tensions
- Passion for client interaction, nurturing relationships and helping this business grow and achieve visions
- 3+ years digital account management experience (programmatic digital ad media and targeted email campaign) preferred
About News America Marketing
News America Marketing (NAM) is the premier marketing partner of some of the world’s most well-known brands, and its broad network of shopper media, incentive platforms and custom merchandising services influences the purchasing decisions of online and offline shoppers across the U.S. and Canada. News America Marketing’s solutions are available via multiple distribution channels, including publications, in stores and online, primarily under the SmartSource brand name and through the Checkout 51 mobile application. News America Marketing, headquartered in New York, is a subsidiary of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV) and can be visited online at newsamerica.com.
News America Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities.
Applicant Privacy Notice
Your personal information will be collected and used by News America Marketing and/or its affiliated companies to process and respond to your application, contact you regarding current and future employment or internship opportunities and as otherwise set out in our Applicant Privacy Notice available here: Applicant Privacy Notice