- Highly organized and detailed
- Comfortable in asking questions and learning from others
- Can manage a fast-paced environment
- Excellent project planning task maker
- High aptitude for a creative workflow and client communication
- Create project estimates and timelines
- Strong communication skills, proactive and takes initiative
- Able to thrive in a team-based environment
- Poise & focus under pressure; able to problem-solve complex situations
Ensures the proper flow of artwork from submission to execution. Leads and coordinates print production schedules, print specifications, and overall production quality. Facilitate deadline-driven and timely communication between internal departments, various suppliers and print facilities to ensure the accuracy of our products.
- Partner with departmental colleagues to determine the layout of SmartSource Magazine, approximately 12 times annually.
- Act as a liaison between Sales and their clients, our suppliers, and production team; communicating the program specifications and any changes or revisions.
- Perform final Quality Control check before approving each program for production.
- Maintain Digital Asset Management archive.
- Proactively provide technical and workflow solutions to internal, and external clients.
- 4-year college degree with a minimum 3.0 GPA
Technical Skills (including PC skills):
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Mac Application skills a plus, but not required
About News America Marketing
News America Marketing (NAM) is the premier marketing partner of some of the world’s most well-known brands, and its broad network of shopper media, incentive platforms and custom merchandising services influences the purchasing decisions of online and offline shoppers across the U.S. and Canada. News America Marketing’s solutions are available via multiple distribution channels, including publications, in stores and online, primarily under the SmartSource brand name and through the Checkout 51 mobile application. News America Marketing, headquartered in New York, is a subsidiary of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV) and can be visited online at newsamerica.com.
News America Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities.
Applicant Privacy Notice
Your personal information will be collected and used by News America Marketing and/or its affiliated companies to process and respond to your application, contact you regarding current and future employment or internship opportunities and as otherwise set out in our Applicant Privacy Notice available here: Applicant Privacy Notice