Director of Servicing
Responsible for the direction and control of operations activities for appraisal orders which includes ensuring qualifications and fee negotiation. Oversee coordination staff that contact appraisers, assign appraisal orders, and make sure appointments are set and delivery dates are maintained.
Building strong customer relationships with current, new, and prospective clients.
Develops the budget and operational plans for the E Street Servicing team. Manage annual budget.
- Manager – Servicing Operations
- Team Lead - Appraisal Coordinator
- Appraisal Operations Coordinator
- Client Relations Coordinator – Servicing
- Vendor Recruiter - Servicing
- Monitor performance to proactively identify efficiency issues and propose solutions
- Manage departmental expenses, including staffing and miscellaneous costs
- Oversee and facilitate training for new employees and continuing education for existing employees
- Responsible for the production, review, and approval of all policies and procedures for the department
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Provide positive leadership and coaching, including performance measurements, appraisals and other actions impacting employee job related functions.
- Performs related duties as assigned by supervisor.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's degree
- 8-10 years of related work experience with 5+ years in management in the mortgage industry
Knowledge, Skill and Ability Requirements
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellence in communication via telephone and written communication.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and organizational skill.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and mathematical skills to be used in directing decision-making.
- Basic understanding of Mortgage lending and servicing.
- Strong negotiation and follow-up skills, as well as the ability to meet strict deadlines.
While this description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position’s requirements, it in no way implies/states that these are the only job responsibilities. Management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties and request other duties as necessary.