Curative Title Specialist
We are a national title company that is experiencing and predict to continue to experience significant growth in 2019.
We have an unwavering commitment to provide every consumer, originator, and lender with an unparalleled customer experience with every loan closing. We are obsessed with providing world-class service to our clients and their customers, and we believe we are the best in the business. We are committed to providing a fun, fulfilling, and respectful work environment where our employees can learn and develop professionally, be proud of their work, and build a career that excites them.
Avenue is looking for some qualified title professionals to assist in our growing Curative Title Team. We work with some of the country's largest investors and originators to prepare and close REOs, Purchases, Refinances, and on special curative projects for assets across the country.
We are a customer-focused, technology-inspired national provider of title insurance, settlement services, and custom solutions for the default and whole loan marketplace. We have an unwavering commitment to provide our clients with innovative solutions and an unparalleled customer service experience. And we believe we are the best in the business.
We are committed to providing a fun, fulfilling, and respectful work environment where our employees can learn and develop professionally, be proud of their work, and build a career that excites them.
EVERY CUSTOMER, NO MATTER WHAT, DESERVES AN UNPARALLELED EXPERIENCE.
The right candidate will be tasked to handle any number of processes including, but not limited to:
- Act as a liaison between Company, the loan officer and the borrower.
- Review search materials for vesting, requirements, and exceptions to be satisfied at the table.
- Investigate/research/resolve issues with the title commitment in preparation for closing
- Work with outsource partners to prepare and QC title commitments to be delivered to customers
- Make changes to commitments upon request
- Work with underwriting to clear complex issues and obtain over the limit liability approvals.
- Assists with subordinations, payoffs, HOA items, and other title matters as needed
- Order Deeds and once ordered verify transfer fees applicable, add any necessary fees to CD/ALTA
- Verify any transfer tax/mortgage tax associated with a deed in order to record
- Other duties as assigned by manager
- Potential to assist with Curative Projects
The right candidates should have the following qualifications:
- 3-5+ years of title/mortgage/curative or financial company experience.
- 2+ years of CURATIVE/REO/Foreclosure/Purchase Title experience preferred but not mandatory
- Excellent oral communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal staff and external customers
- Detail oriented
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary internal and external customer service
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
- Knowledge of basic computer programs to include Windows, Microsoft Word and Excel, Internet and Microsoft Outlook
Avenue 365 is a member of the NewRez Family of Companies an Equal Opportunity Employer and Equal Opportunity Lender.
Visa sponsorship not available for position.