Quality Control Coordinator
To conduct a quality review of residential real estate appraisals from receipt through delivery as well as any subsequent revisions or addenda.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review appraisal reports by checking for errors and typographical mistakes.
- Contact appraisers for corrections.
- Send completed reports to customers meeting or exceeding expectations.
- Keep the operating system updated with documentation on each file.
- Comply with all state, federal, and company policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Perform daily follow-up on orders in progress.
- Service customer by resolving issues and answering questions in a timely manner.
- Respond to incoming emails and phone calls.
- Participate in department meetings to improve the appraisal process.
Work is performed in an office environment.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High-school diploma or equivalent
- One year of related experience
- Organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Multi-tasking skills
- Attention to detail