As the Production Assistant, the primary responsibilities will include:
- Maintain and administer leads from partner to ensure quality customer experience, and quick follow-up/lead capture.
- Collecting necessary documentation for loan files and inputting data into our POS computer system.
- Submitting loan files to the designated processing center; following up with Loan Officer, customer and/or processing center as needed.
- Acting as the liaison between the realtor partner or builder and Loan Officer regarding the status of loan files, closing dates, or any other relevant information. Play role as liaison with Landed.
- Assisting Loan Officers in developing a network of business with realtors, builders and/or bank customers.
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong PC skills, including MS Office and Lotus Notes.
- Ability to be flexible to meet the needs of others within the field or processing center.
- Ability to adapt to rapid changes, multi-task and perform in a deadline driven environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work both on a team and independently.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability Requirements
-Ability to quickly connect with people in an outgoing, friendly manner
-Persuasive, selling communication skills
-Strong sense of responsibility for completing work quickly and accurately
-Ability to handle faster-than-average pace of activities
-Detail-orientation with efficient focus on work activities
-Careful decision-making skill with ability to avoid mistakes
-Ability to delegate in a positive style with thorough follow up skills
-Excellent oral, written, listening, and organizational skills
-Basic computer skills
-Ability to work independently
NewRez is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Equal Opportunity Lender.