Quality Control Coordinator - Valuations
- Review valuation reports by checking for errors and typographical mistakes.
- Contact appraisers or agents for corrections.
- Send completed reports to customers meeting or exceeding expectations.
- Keep the operating system updated with documentation on each file.
- Comply with all state, federal, and company policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Perform daily follow-up on orders in progress.
- Service customer by resolving issues and answering questions in a timely manner.
- Respond to incoming emails and phone calls.
- Participate in department meetings to improve the appraisal process.