Vendor Management Coordinator
To recruit appraisers and real estate agents to the E Street panel.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Recruitment of appraisers including due diligence and fee negotiation.
- Assist Compliance with state level requirements.
- Maintain vendor profiles to include updated documents as needed.
- Respond to incoming emails and phone calls.
- Participate in department meetings to improve the appraisal process.
- Keep the operating system updated with documentation on each file.
- Comply with all state, federal, and company policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Assign incoming appraisal orders by locating appraisers who meet qualifications.
Work is performed in an office environment.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High-school diploma or equivalent
- Organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Multi-tasking skills
- Attention to detail