Wholesale Sales assistant
The NewRez Mission:
Exceed the expectations of our residential mortgage borrowers & business partners through superior service, simple processes, and effective communications.
We deliver on this mission by empowering our employees by encouraging and recognizing superior performance and innovative solutions, by promoting teamwork and divisional cooperation.
IT’S YOUR FUTURE. EXPECT MORE!
- 15 Paid Time Off (PTO) days and 18 after 1stanniversary!
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Casual Workplace
- Employee Engagement Activities
- Medical (including Health Savings Account & Flexible Savings Account)
- Dental - RX – Vision – Life, Disability Insurance – 401(k) Plan with company match! – Employee Assistance Plan
- Pet Insurance!
The Wholesale Sales Assistant assists the Senior Account Executives with day-to-day activities such as email management, mortgage broker customer training on NewRez systems for loan submissions/locking loans/portal navigation/User set ups, customer borrower mortgage loan scenario responses, outbound customer and new customer phone calls and pipeline management.
- Educate and train new and existing clients on the NewRez broker portal, programs, policies and processes
- Answer mortgage broker borrower scenario questions which can include researching product guidelines for Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA, VA, Jumbos and Non-QM products
- Continually promote NewRez to all external customers through email marketing and phone calls
- Answer inquiries related to NewRez loan process and turn times
- Answer inquiries specific to New Penn’s customer facing portals and website
- Assist brokers with FHA case transfers
- Manage broker portal Application to Funding
- Support AE’s with management of their email marketing mail lists
- Track calls and issues related to the broker loan experience
- Run Marketing / Training webinars in conjunction with the Account Executive
- Follows up on Broker Annual Customer Renewals
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must have one (1) to three (3) years of experience in the mortgage industry
Knowledge, Skill and Ability Requirements
- Proven success in a fast-paced environment including on email and phone
- Must be detail-oriented and demonstrate careful decision-making skills
- Will need to work independently with minimal supervision
- Minimum of 3 years of sales, sales support or training experience in the mortgage industry
- Requires strong organization skills and ability to multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong familiarity with Conventional program and guidelines including Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac as well as Government like FHA and VA
- Basic understanding of MS Excel / Word and WebEx
- Basic understanding of CRM and email marketing tools
- Candidate will work in PST time zone