To process appraisal orders from order entry through reception as well as assisting with any subsequent revisions or addenda requests.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assign incoming appraisal orders by locating appraisers who meet qualifications.
- Perform daily follow-up on orders in progress.
- Service customer by resolving issues and answering questions in a timely manner.
- Respond to incoming emails and phone calls.
- Participate in department meetings to improve the appraisal process.
- Assist Quality Control by contacting appraisers for any needed corrections.
- Keep the operating system updated with documentation on each file.
- Comply with all state, federal, and company policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Recruitment of appraisers including due diligence and fee negotiation.
Work is performed in an office environment.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High-school diploma or equivalent
- Organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Multi-tasking skills
- Attention to detail