Manager, Commercial Sales
Are you a seasoned sales professional? A leader, who excels in an entrepreneurial environment? Are you ready to showcase your background by leading a sales team in the development and execution of rapid growth sales initiatives?
We are looking for a Sales Manager to join our premier Commercial Sales organization.
You will be joining a unique team. People who succeed at New Relic have a sense of urgency, a lot of initiative, a commitment to customer success, and enthusiasm about pushing the edge… as well as a sense of humor. We provide interesting work, a great product, new things to learn, and the freedom to make the job work the way you like it.
What You'll Do
- Lead and motivate our sales staff
- Implement sales plans
- Develop new business and expand our existing business
- 3+ years experience leading a team in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Bachelor of Arts or Science in a relevant field
- Experience leading technology sales teams, preferably ones that sold software (you could make our hearts sing if you sold SaaS!)
- Demonstrated and substantial sales achievements
- A real passion for mentorship and developing
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, organizational, and communication skills
- Comfortable with and excited about working Central and Eastern time zones (morning hours)
- Inside sales experience with limited travel requirements (<15%)
- Technical background, with a basic understanding of infrastructures and SaaS industry in general;
- Have experience with SFDC and able to manage a variety of software business tools, including PowerPoint, WebEx, etc.
We're looking for bold and passionate people to be a part of our mission to create more perfect software. We'd love to have you apply, even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement. What's most important to us is finding authentic and accountable people who feel connected to our mission and values, not just candidates who check off all the boxes.
Please note, this position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based observability platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
New Relic takes seriously our stewardship of the data of our thousands of customers worldwide. In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. https://sfgov.org/olse/sites/default/files/Document/FCO%20Poster%20Set%20All%20Languages%2010%2001%2018.pdf
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.