Account Executive - Commercial Sales
Are you a software sales pro looking to take your career to new heights? Do you want to work with a company – and a platform– in the hot observability market? Take a look at New Relic!
We are looking for an accomplished, quota-carrying Account Executive to join our North American Commercial Sales Team. If you have a passion for SaaS sales and an interest in how it can impact businesses AND gain technology sales experience across a variety of businesses, we want to talk with you.
This opportunity provides unique opportunities to grow personally and professionally.
What You’ll Do
- Easily communicate the business impact of extraordinary software to both technical and business customers.
- Develop sales plans to strategically acquire customers within an assigned account base.
- Manage inbound leads in a timely manner.
- Drive activity using multiple channels and resources inside and outside the organization. Prospect and generate relationships with new customers.
- Embrace and execute high-velocity selling methodologies
- Navigate through complex organizations and sell to multiple decision-makers including the “C Suite”
- Have a passion for driving customer adoption and satisfaction
- 3+ years in SaaS or related direct field sales
- Excel in both personal ambition AND collaborative teamwork
- Have excellent communication and closing skills, and have successfully applied these in inside sales
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Inside sales experience with limited travel requirements (<15%)
- 5+ years in SaaS or related direct field sales
- Technical background, with a basic understanding of applications, infrastructures, devops, and SaaS industry in general
- Have experience with SFDC and a variety of software business tools, including ZoomInfo, Sales Navigator, SalesLoft, etc.
- Command of the Message or similar formal sales training.
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We're looking for bold and passionate people to be a part of our mission to create more perfect software. We'd love to have you apply, even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement. What's most important to us is finding authentic and accountable people who feel connected to our mission and values, not just candidates who check off all the boxes.
We believe in empowering all Relics to achieve professional, and business success through a workforce model called Flex First. The Flex First model allows us to work in a variety of workplaces that best support our success, including fully office-based, fully remote, or a combination of both.
Read more about Flex First and New Relic’s vaccine policy as part of our commitment to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based observability platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers’ means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.