Sales Development Representative
Our Account and sales development team is growing, which means there are new opportunities to get into SaaS tech sales.
There really couldn't be a better time to join our world-class Account Development team that's continuing to drive huge growth in a region that's showing no signs of slowing down.
New Relic is looking for outstanding Account Development Representatives to keep up with the ever-growing demand for the New Relic One platform.
Account Development Representatives hold a significant position at the top and middle of the sales funnel for New Relic.
As an ADR, you'll work with Account Executives to develop pipeline opportunities and will need to think creatively to be successful.
Successful ADRs are the talent pipeline for our Account Executive team, so you'll receive world-class product and sales training to set you up for success.
We're looking for folks who love to hunt and solve real business problems, as well as having strong interest in advancing her/his career in SaaS and tech sales.
What You’ll Do
- Research accounts, identifying key initiatives and stakeholders to approach
- Articulate the New Relic business value proposition to decision makers and assess business needs
- Prospect, qualify and develop a robust sales pipeline to achieve your quarterly objectives
- Conduct high-level conversations with senior level executives
- At least 1.5+ years experience in SaaS sales, recruitment or business development roles.
- Proficient in prospecting activities, lead follow-up and cold-calling
- Hunger and ambition to win
- Fluent English speaker (additional language skills such as Thai, Malay, Hindi or Bahasa would be a huge advantage)
- Growth mindset – willing to take creative risks and self-reflect for improvement
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive and high-volume environment
- Confidence and accountability to maintain positive relationships with Account Executives
- Experience using Salesforce.com or other CRM
- Familiar with sales methodologies such as Command Of The Message SPIN, Challenger, MEDDIC, Sandler, etc
- Fluency in Hindi or Korean a strong plus
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We're looking for bold and passionate people to be a part of our mission to create more perfect software. We'd love to have you apply, even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement. What's most important to us is finding authentic and accountable people who feel connected to our mission and values, not just candidates who check off all the boxes.
We believe in empowering all Relics to achieve professional, and business success through a workforce model called Flex First. The Flex First model allows us to work in a variety of workplaces that best support our success, including fully office-based, fully remote, or a combination of both.
Read more about Flex First and New Relic’s vaccine policy as part of our commitment to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based observability platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers’ means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.