Compensation Programs Lead
Compensation Programs Lead
San Francisco, California
You will be our new Compensation Programs Lead to help grow and scale our compensation practices. You will report to our Manager of Compensation, and also work closely with the Director of Compensation and People Analytics, to design new compensation programs, structures and processes, and to uplevel current structures and processes for scale. You will fully immerse yourself in creative problem solving and data analysis, and then zoom out to develop compelling, synthesized insights and recommendations.
How do you know if you’re a good fit for the role? You have a curious mind, a strong compensation analysis background, the capacity to work at high speed with a high-caliber team, an unwavering dedication to integrity, and a passion to build world-changing innovations.
What You’ll Do
- Design and implement new programs, tools, and processes that will help support our high-growth businesses (e.g. lead implementation of new tools such as a Rewards & Recognition system)
- Model and build pay structures that support New Relic's talent acquisition strategy in new locations (including international), or that improve the usability/scalability of existing structures to better support company growth
- Play a key role in executing our semi-annual compensation cycles, including in-depth involvement with Workday Advanced Comp configuration
- Design compensation modeling templates, such as equity modeling
- Perform high-level ad-hoc analyses as needed
- A minimum of 5 years of compensation experience
- Experience developing and rolling out scalable processes and programs
- Exceptional time management skills, an unrelenting attention to detail, and a strong sense of urgency when driving projects to completion
- Demonstrated problem-solving, planning, and execution skills, including a desire to roll up sleeves to prioritize work, execute plans and meet deadlines
- A commitment to providing first-class customer service combined with the highest degree of confidentiality and discretion
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills, including the ability to use data to tell a story
- Advanced Excel proficiency is required, with the ability to apply complex formulas and functionality
- Experience with Workday, particularly Workday Advanced Compensation
- Experience building cash compensation structures and equity modeling
- Experience with a market pricing tool such as Payfactors or Market Pay
- A Bachelor's degree in business, HR, or a related field
- Google Suite experience
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is the industry’s largest and most comprehensive cloud-based instrumentation platform built to create more perfect software. The world’s best software and DevOps teams rely on New Relic to move faster, make better decisions and create best-in-class digital experiences. If you run software, you need to run New Relic. We’re proudly trusted by more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company focused on building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers’ means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.