Senior Product Designer - Infrastructure
At New Relic, we are looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our Connected Entities team. You'll help ensure our users get the most out of our platform by helping them traverse their stack and all of their telemetry data. You should enjoy taking complicated problems and delivering simple and intuitive solutions to users.
We work with cross-functional teams to design and build experiences that help our customers have a holistic view of their entire technology stack. From the infrastructure to the customer experience, our design team helps customers understand, respond to, and proactively optimize their systems.
What You’ll Do
- Have an excellent understanding of the problem space before jumping into the solution space
- Drive the end-to-end design process of major experiences, while keeping them connected to the overall product experience
- Partner closely with product, engineering, research, and our customers to propose a solution, seek feedback, and iterate based on data you collect
- Iterate on and enhance the manner in which you work with your team
- Mentor younger design team members
- At least 4 years designing and shipping digital products, preferably in the B2B or Enterprise space
- Deep knowledge of the product development process, from product thinking to visual and interaction design
- A strong portfolio showcasing your best work that demonstrates your ability to produce thoughtful, real-world experiences
- Motivated self-starter who will work closely with cross-functional partners in product, engineering, research and language
- A growth mentality with a desire to own complex problems and results
- Strong eye for visual design and a love for high-quality design
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Our office is in the center of downtown Portland, situated in a thriving tech community in the Pacific Northwest. We enjoy easy commute access and a plethora of good eats and great coffee. We provide competitive compensation including equity and big-company benefits (medical, dental, etc.)—all while maintaining the energy, agility, and fun of a start-up.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
New Relic takes seriously our stewardship of the data of our thousands of customers worldwide. In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. https://sfgov.org/olse/sites/default/files/Document/FCO%20Poster%20Set%20All%20Languages%2010%2001%2018.pdf
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.