Support Customer Experience Manager
We are looking for the right person to join our Global Technical Support team to work closely with teams and individuals across the company to creatively and relentlessly solve customer problems to ensure the best customer experience!
What You’ll Do
We need an outstanding individual to lead the escalation management process, and to facilitate a positive support experience for our highest priority customers. This role will showcase your expertise across a wide range of skill sets including problem-solving, decision making, critical thinking, organization and prioritizations, and cross-team collaboration.
In addition to technical support experience, we are looking for you'll have a background in communications and incident management skills, have broad experience with Enterprise account management and who have a solid understanding of web-based technologies.
- Act as an escalation point for field and sales teams for high-priority customer issues; providing ownership and strategy to all engaged parties ranging from technical support engineers to product managers and executive leadership.
- Showcase effective communication style that adjusts based on audience: customers, executive leadership and peers.
- Work with Development and Product Management teams to prioritize customer bugs and support requests. Use information to report status back to customers and internal stakeholders in status updates/meetings/reports.
- Champions customer feedback within the appropriate teams to improve the customer experience and support long-term relationship goals.
- Assesses & evaluates the criticality of the situation, understands and conveys business impacts of key problems, and consistently reports back on current status to key partners.
This is not your average support team. We are highly collaborative and support one another in everything we do. We are growing, constantly improving, and strive to add more value to our customers and partners.
- Experience Tech support or technical account management within the high tech industry
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation & negotiation skills
- Ability to work autonomously, with the awareness to raise visibility when appropriate.
- Superb communication, critical thinking & analytical skills
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Specific experience with Application Performance Management (APM)
- Experience with Zendesk or CRMs
- A familiarity with development frameworks such as .NET, Java, PHP, Ruby, Python and Node is a plus.
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We're looking for bold and passionate people to be a part of our mission to create more perfect software. We'd love to have you apply, even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement. What's most important to us is finding authentic and accountable people who feel connected to our mission and values, not just candidates who check off all the boxes.
We believe in empowering all Relics to achieve professional, and business success through a workforce model called Flex First. The Flex First model allows us to work in a variety of workplaces that best support our success, including fully office-based, fully remote, or a combination of both.
Read more about Flex First and New Relic’s vaccine policy as part of our commitment to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
This position is in our Dublin office, in a vibrant tech community and a city with a great quality of life. We offer a fantastic work environment, competitive compensation, equity, and great benefits.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based observability platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers’ means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.