Full-stack Integrations Engineer - Customer Facing
We are looking for a customer obsessed Full Stack Software Engineer to join Core Integrations team. The mission is to pair with Sales, GTM, and Product Management to rapidly build customer focused solutions that handle both ingest and interaction with a variety of sources of data.
You will help us build experiences on our platform to provide our customers the tools to trouble-shoot their environments. Examples of the products you will build: service map showing the relationships between the services that interact with Kafka, overviews of a company wide SAP deployment, and integrations with CI/CD tools to help customers do root-cause analyse.
If you delight in building cutting-edge tools that are a joy to use, we invite you to apply. At New Relic, you will work with some of the best engineers and seek some of the most complex problems in the industry. We’re a fast-growing software company that cares about our culture.
What You’ll Do
- Build integrations for different sources of data via using the (in your opinion) best tool for the job
- Improve the UI/UX to drive adoption and customer satisfaction of our product
- Deeply understand what our customers want to do and how we can provide them value
- Occasional travel onsite to work directly with customers depending on interest and business need
- Share knowledge via formal mentoring, code reviews, giving technical talks, teaching classes, or as a consultant on projects.
- Research new tools and services to understand complex scenarios and to also propose awesome features.
- Participate in architectural definitions with a high degree of innovation and creativity.
- You have experience in Go, Python or Java programming languages.
- You have worked previously in a customer facing roll, for example as a consultant, technical sales engineer, or a technical support engineer
- You have experience in Linux, windows, K8s, or Docker
- You are interested in monitoring modern infrastructure, involving services, containers, k8s...
- You understand the value that build and test automation brings to a development team's efficiency and reliability and your are passionate about applying (or learning) these techniques to your projects.
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced environment focused on delivering production code at a regular cadence using Agile techniques, tools and methodologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, a great teammate with strong analytical, problem solving, debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- You communicate easily in English.
- You have experience in developing, shipping and maintaining on host installed software.
- Knowledge and experience in New Relic products is a plus
- Open source experience.
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
This position is in our Barcelona office, which was established on October 2014 with our acquisition of Ducksboard, a privately held startup. We provide challenging work, opportunities to learn, high quality teammates, a standard-setting product, and a company on the move. We offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Equity compensation plan.
- Performance reviews twice a year.
- Work-life balance and flexible schedule.
- Amazing and fun work environment.
- Private health insurance for you and your family, including dental coverage.
- Retirement fund and Life insurance.
- English and Spanish language classes.
- Office located in the center of Barcelona, very close to public transportation.
- We provide ergonomic furniture (chairs, desks) to keep you healthy and comfy.
- Fresh fruits, snacks and beverages.
- We support technical meetups, both local and international.
- We help with relocation.
We are passionate about data visualizations in real time, APIs, intuitive UX and beautiful design. We have no dogma but do whatever makes sense to deliver state of the art products.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is the industry’s largest and most comprehensive cloud-based instrumentation platform built to create more perfect software. The world’s best software and DevOps teams rely on New Relic to move faster, make better decisions and create best-in-class digital experiences. If you run software, you need to run New Relic. We’re proudly trusted by more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company focused on building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.