Content Marketing Manager - EMEA
We are looking for a curious, inventive, and experienced writer and editor to help us create content of interest to technical and executive audiences at all stages of the buying cycle. This would be a great role if you want to take ownership of articles that help readers understand how to use New Relic technology for a specific use case. If you have a consistent track record creating content and you’re looking for roles that rely on creativity, collaboration, and teamwork, this could be the perfect fit for you.
You’ll be responsible for drafting and editing content about monitoring and observability technology that helps our customers understand the state of their entire IT stack. Based out of either our Barcelona office, or a remote location, you’ll deliver both technical and business content on a consistent, ongoing basis.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, come join us and apply!
What You’ll Do
- Build and actively own the planning and development of all forms of content, including e-books, whitepapers, case studies, blog posts, social posts, community posts, etc.
- Own the editorial process of customer success story creation, and ensure alignment to our value selling and solution selling models.
- Research, write, and edit content; ensure we are publishing a steady stream of impactful, high-quality content for developers, engineers, and IT executives/buyers.
- Write both long and short-form content, including blogs, use cases, interview scripts, sales decks, and more.
- Stay current on both technology trends and content marketing practices.
- Demonstrate willingness and interest in learning all that you can.
- 3+ years in content management or editorial positions, ideally in the B2B SaaS enterprise software market
- Degree in Journalism, Communications, English, or a technical field.
- Strong writing and editing skills required with the ability to organize and structure a narrative.
- Experience with visual information and information hierarchies to produce compelling and engaging web content as well as infographics
- Passion for storytelling and writing clear, engaging content about technical use cases for a wide audience, from developers to C-level executives.
- Tech-savvy to make complex technical matters easy-to-understand even for non-technical people
- Understanding of modern enterprise technologies used by developers and IT operations practitioners
- A positive and fun demeanor, and ability to work in our driven, collaborative environment
- Strong organizational, project management, and multitasking skills, as well as the ability to initiate, innovate, and offer ideas.
We're looking for bold and passionate people to be a part of our mission to create more perfect software. We'd love to have you apply, even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement. What's most important to us is finding authentic and accountable people who feel connected to our mission and values, not just candidates who check off all the boxes.
This position is in our Barcelona office, which was established in October 2014 with our acquisition of Ducksboard, a privately held startup. We provide challenging work, opportunities to learn, high-quality teammates, a standard-setting product, and a company on the move. We offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Equity compensation plan.
- Performance reviews twice a year.
- Work-life balance and flexible schedule.
- Amazing and fun work environment.
- Private health insurance for you and your family, including dental coverage.
- Retirement fund and Life insurance.
- English and Spanish language classes.
- Office located in the center of Barcelona, very close to public transportation.
- We provide ergonomic furniture (chairs, desks) to keep you healthy and comfy.
- Fresh fruits, snacks, and beverages.
- We support technical meetups, both local and international.
- We help with relocation.
We are passionate about data visualizations in real time, APIs, intuitive UX, and beautiful design. We have no dogma but do whatever makes sense to deliver state of the art products.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based observability platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.