With the continued success and growth in the APJ region, new opportunities are opening up more frequently than ever before as we expand in the region and look to open up our next home in APJ - Singapore!
There really couldn't be a better time to join our APJ team that is disrupting the market and continuing to drive huge growth in a region that is full of potential and showing no signs of wanting to slow down!
So, if you're inspired to join an organisation and be the first champion on the ground, that is bold in its mission to make the internet more perfect by bringing new, disruptive ideas to the enterprise software market, it’s now time for your next big challenge.
We are looking for a Solutions Consultant to join and be part of the initial team starting the growth of our Singapore office. With the swift adoption of our application performance management (APM) tools among enterprise customers, we know that large organizations are ready for New Relic’s SaaS observability solutions to create more perfect software, digital customer experiences and businesses.
What You’ll Do
- Deliver focused New Relic Sales consulting expertise to help our customers understand the value of New Relic Solutions
- Develop customer-specific value propositions highlighting the benefits and differentiators of New Relic products
- Collaborate on Customer opportunities with New Relic Sales, Solution Engineering, and Product Management communities
- Build and deliver compelling customer proof-of-concept demonstrations to contribute to sales success
- Travel is upto 30% across APJ
- Alignment to our core values as a company is paramount: Accountable, Bold, Authentic, Passionate and Connected
- 5+ years within technical sales (preferred), pre sales or software architecture with experience leading projects and/or working with customers in India and ASEAN
- Knowledge in the monitoring space (APM, Digital Experience, Tracing, AIOps, Infrastructure, Logging)
- Technical Skills (some of these):
- APM languages: Java, .NET, NodeJS, Python, Ruby, PHP or Golang.
- Cloud technologies: AWS, Azure, GCP, Cloud Foundry, Docker / Kubernetes
- Experience selling and working with pure SaaS solutions in multi-tenant architectures is preferred
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is the industry’s largest and most comprehensive cloud-based instrumentation platform built to create more perfect software. The world’s best software and DevOps teams rely on New Relic to move faster, make better decisions and create best-in-class digital experiences. If you run software, you need to run New Relic. We’re proudly trusted by more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company focused on building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers’ means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.